The safety and well-being of our audiences, artists, staff, and volunteers are very important to us. We are aware of the concerns of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 in the news and in our community.
We understand this is a developing situation, and as such we will be responsive and in-line with the recommendations of Washington State and King County Public Health departments.
Currently, King County has not put any restrictions on group gatherings. They do recommend that vulnerable populations, including people over the age of 60, avoid crowded settings.
At this time Balkan Night Northwest will be continuing as planned.
If you are sick, please stay home, and let us know if you need your advance-purchase ticket refunded.
Minimize the spread:
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. If not available, use hand sanitizer. Stocks of sanitizer are low, so if you have your own, bring it with you.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.